WEB INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13 AND 14 GDPR 2016/679
(European Regulation on the protection of personal data)
Dear Visitor, this statement is made to customers natural persons and natural persons who operate in the name and on behalf of customers legal persons, pursuant to art.13 and 14 GDPR 2016/679 (European Regulation on the protection of personal data).
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is:
Tao Technologies srls, with registered office in Via Dante Alighieri 38 – Cittadella (PD)
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING:
a) performance of obligations arising from a contract to which you are party or to fulfil, before and after the execution of the contract, your specific requests;
b) fulfilment of legal obligations of an administrative, accounting, civil, fiscal, Community and non-EU nature;
c) customer management (pre-contractual data and information acquisition, customer administration, reliability and solvency control to prevent possible fraud, insolvency and/or default, administration (of contracts, orders, shipments and invoices);
d) management of litigation (breach of contract; notice, transactions, recovery of debts, arbitration, litigation);
e) managing and controlling access to our website and addressing it to the sections you request;
f) sending, by e-mail, mail and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and any detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the services;
With regard to point f) we inform you that your data will be entered in the archives of the Data Controller and used for sending technical, commercial communications, services similar to those in the subject of previous purchases or subject to your specific requests. In particular, they will be used to send, also by e-mail, information and communications concerning technical and commercial services, value-added services, interactive pre- and post-sales services, news and promotions.
METHOD OF TREATMENT:
the data will be processed through paper and electronic aids and we assure you that we have put in place all the measures deemed necessary and/or appropriate to maintain the integrity of the data, to prevent its loss, even accidental, as well as abusive access.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data processed will not be disseminated but communicated to well-defined subjects. On the basis of the roles and work tasks performed, the internal and external personnel are entitled to be processed within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Owner. The same data may be communicated to persons entitled to access it by virtue of legal provisions, regulations and regulations, to mail delivery companies, banks and credit institutions, credit recovery companies, law firms, insurance, IT equipment maintenance companies, professional firms/companies providing accounting, tax, tax, self-employed/casual workers, agents.
TRANSFER OF THE DATA:
Personal data will be processed by the Data Controller within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and/or operational reasons it is necessary to use entities located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the collected data to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized according to specific decisions of the European Union. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the fullest protection of personal data by basing such transfer on:
a) on the adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission;
b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the recipient third party pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation;
c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, cd. Corporate binding rules.
STORAGE OF DATA:
the Data Controller retains and processes the personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated or for the period imposed by the applicable provisions in civil and tax matters.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED:
in accordance with Articles. 15) right of access, 16) right to rectification, 17) right to erasure, 18) right to restriction of processing, 20) right to portability, 21) right to objection and 22) right to object to automated decision-making in GDPR 2016/679, the interested party may exercise his rights by writing to the Data Controller at the above address or by email at the following address:
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT:
with reference to art. 7) of GDPR 2016/679, the interested party may revoke, at any time and in the same manner, the consent given.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT:
the person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the state of residence.
PROVISION OF DATA:
the provision of complete personal data and the email address for the sending of administrative documents is mandatory according to legal requirements, regulations, regulations and conditioning the ability to properly and effectively fulfill the contractual obligations assumed; therefore, any refusal to grant will make it impossible to fulfil the contractual obligations assumed; consent to the sending of advertising material, to carry out market research, to carry out promotional activities is optional.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING PROCESSES:
the Data Controller does not carry out processing that consists of automated decision-making processes on the data processed.
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
The conditions governing the sale of our products are listed below. The customer is invited to read the following items every time he wants to proceed with the purchase of the products offered on our site. The conditions of sale regulate the relations between the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s. and the customer. The general conditions of sale may be modified at any time by the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s. and the change will become effective and binding from the time of publication on the site, without retroactive effect. The Customer is advised to keep as proof of purchase a copy of these conditions together with a copy of the order, receipt and acceptance thereof.
Parties and effectiveness of the contract
Conditions for making the purchase
Terms of payment
Order confirmation and acceptance
Shipping and delivery products
Right of withdrawal
Expiry date/ Warranty
Replacement of damaged products
)Parties and effectiveness of the contract : the contract of sale is concluded between the following parties
– the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s. established in Cittadella (PD) in via Dante Alighieri 34, (P.I. 04675560280 ), in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore, as supplier;
– the natural or legal person who, after registering on davidrivers.taopatch.com, placed an order for the products marketed by our company as a customer.
The contract will be finalized upon receipt by the customer of the acceptance of the order sent by the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s .
2) Conditions for making the purchase : for the purpose of purchasing the products, the Customer must first register, entering their personal data, at the website davidrivers.taopatch.com.
When completing the registration form the buyer authorizes the processing of his personal data, ex D.Lgs. n. 196/03, exclusively for the purposes referred to in this sales contract and the seller company, for its part, undertakes to treat with confidentiality the personal data transmitted by the buyer, using them exclusively for the agreed purposes and committing not to transmit them to other parties.
Upon registration, the Customer is required to enter his name together with a password that can also be used for subsequent orders. The company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s declines from now any responsibility for the unauthorized processing of the password chosen by the customer.
3) Product prices: The price of each product is indicated on the website davidrivers.taopatch.com and the reference for determining the same is on the date the order was sent. The prices, as indicated, are to be considered VAT excluded. However, transport costs and VAT are not included, the amount of which is, however, specified when sending the order and at checkout. The amount of transport costs may vary depending on the weight and volume and destination of the products purchased.
The Customer must take care to update their personal data by inserting any changes that have occurred in order to always ensure their correctness and topicality.
4) Orders: Once registered, the Customer can proceed to the choice of products, selecting them and inserting them in the virtual “cart”.
Once the selection of the products to be purchased has been made, the Customer must indicate the payment method chosen from among those possible (as indicated in the following point) as well as the data necessary for billing (tax code and / or VAT number).
Orders from persons under the age of 18 will not be accepted.
5) Payment methods: the payment of the selected products can only be made in the following ways:
Credit card: Visa, Mastercard, Cartasì, Poste pay and all the circuits accepted by the PayPal payment system. In this case, the payment is charged to the Customer at the time of purchase.
6) Confirmation and acceptance of the order: at the time of sending the order of the products, the buyer receives, at the electronic address indicated, an email confirming receipt of the order, summarizing the type and quantity of the chosen products, the price of the same, of the shipping costs, of the identification data and of the billing data entered by the Customer. If, within 24 hours of receiving the aforementioned email, no changes are received from the Customer, the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s. proceeds to check the availability of the products and send the order acceptance email. In the unlikely event that, for any reason, the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s is unable to fulfill the order, it will notify the Customer promptly. The company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s reserves the right to refuse the order in the following cases: indication of untrue personal data; failure to indicate the tax code and / or VAT number; orders from individuals under the age of 18; existence of previous non-fulfillment towards the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s; submission of the Customer to bankruptcy proceedings; registration of the Customer in the list of protests. Registration on the site and the dissemination of topics is intended for professionals in the health and / or wellness sector. The user registering on the site is required for this reason to indicate his profession. The registered user can use (read) the contents of the site. The order of products through the site is granted, but the company reserves the right to evaluate or not the shipment according to the user’s requirements. Enrollment in the application courses is reserved for professionals in the health and / or wellness sector. By enrolling in the courses, the user declares to belong to these categories and to carry out treatment or therapy activities or activities aimed at improving the well-being of other people. The user can be a professional with a VAT number, can operate as a professional without a VAT number in health facilities (for example physiotherapist or ASL doctor) and in the case of the wellness sector he can be a collaborator of companies and / or associations that offer these services to patients and users (for example naturopath, athletic trainer, sports / wellness instructor at sports clubs and associations). In any case, however, the carrying out of activities that have the professional purpose of bringing health and / or well-being to others. Private individuals who do not carry out any of these activities are not allowed to enroll in the courses. The trainee assumes responsibility for their own declarations and to respect these clauses. Tao Technologies is not responsible for the statements of its customers and / or users. Tao Technologies is not responsible for carrying out similar or third-party courses or courses organized by professionals with the aim of better teaching their patients / customers how to manage the devices in their possession. If the Customer cannot participate in the Course for which he has requested his registration, Tao Technologies Srls will keep the deposit paid by the Customer for registration; in this case, if the Customer has communicated to Tao Technologies Srls the impossibility to participate in the Course with a notice of at least 48 hours before the start date of the Course, he can use this deposit to participate in a subsequent course or to purchase of one or more products marketed by Tao Technologies Srls through the web page davidrivers.taopatch.com; this right must be exercised by the Customer within 12 months, after which the deposit will be permanently withheld by Tao Technologies Srls and the Customer will be forfeited from the aforementioned right.
7) Shipping and delivery of products: the delivery of the purchased products takes place exclusively at the domicile or residence indicated by the buyer when registering on the site. The shipment is carried out in a single solution, at the same time as the availability of all the selected products.
The company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s. carries out shipments by trusted courier, chosen from among the leading companies in the sector.
The company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s. undertakes to deliver the selected products within 7 working days from the date of sending the order acceptance, where the delivery is to be made in Italian territory, in San Marino or in the Vatican City. For deliveries to be made abroad, delivery will be made in 30 working days.
8) Right of withdrawal: the buyer can freely exercise the right of withdrawal within 10 working days of receipt of the products, as required by Legislative Decree no. 185/99, by means of communication to be made by registered mail to the selling company. In this case, the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s will communicate the receipt of the notice of withdrawal by e-mail. Upon receipt of this communication, the Customer must provide for the material return of the products, within the following 11 working days. The return of the products and the full reimbursement of the amount paid can only be made in the event that the products are intact and unused.
The shipping costs for returning the goods remain the responsibility of the customer. Therefore, returns made by the Customer by shipping with charge to the recipient will not be accepted. The risk of any loss or damage to the goods during transport falls on the Customer until the time of delivery of the products to the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s. .
In the event that the returned goods are found to be damaged or used, or the goods are returned after the specified deadline or not properly packaged, the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s. reserves the right to reduce the amount of damage suffered from the reimbursement due to the Customer.
The refund is made by the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s within 30 days from the notice of withdrawal by crediting the sum to the bank details indicated by the customer (or possibly with other payment methods previously agreed between the parties). The relative credit note is also issued.
9) Expiry / Guarantee: The guarantee provided by law on the products marketed may vary according to the type of product. The products of the Taopatch line have a 2-year guarantee.
10) Replacement of damaged products: if the purchased products are spoiled or damaged during transport, the Customer can request their replacement from the company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s, within 8 days of receipt, by sending an email describing the types of defect or damage found. The company Tao Technologies s.r.l.s reserves the right to replace the defective product with another of the same type or to reimburse the Customer, after returning the defective or damaged product.
11) Dissemination of confidential content:
By registering on the site and also in the qualifications deriving from participation in the courses, the user can view confidential material. This material includes technical explanations, opinions and testimonials, instrumental tests, clinical / university data and research.
The diffusion or reproduction, whether total or partial, or the extrapolation of these contents by any means (press, websites, blogs, social networks, radio, TV, etc.) are strictly prohibited, therefore they cannot be disseminated without the written authorization of the Tao. Technologies srls.
The same prohibition applies to the total or partial dissemination and / or reproduction of the topics covered in the courses organized by Tao Technologies srls, the names and data of those present and / or participants.
For the same reason, the client / student undertakes in compliance with the law on privacy and the right to confidentiality of all those present not to use equipment and / or tools and / or devices suitable for video and / or audio recording during the courses to which participate, to leave them out of the classroom.
For disputes relating to the interpretation and execution of this sales contract, the court resulting from the legislation in force at the time of signing the contract will be territorially competent.